People fear death due to uncertainty of the afterlife. However, for religious people, death is another journey for the soul to go through. But the path is not a one-way road.
Your soul’s journey will choose a path that is based on the quality of life you have undergone in your physical form. The three paths are in heaven, purgatory, and hell.
Hell is feared most by men as this will lead to eternal punishment and suffering. Sorry for scaring you, but this is just a segue for our interesting topic today, which is unlocking Hell in Little Alchemy 2!
Making Hell in Little Alchemy 2 is fairly easy with just House and Evil. However, you cannot create Evil with the base elements available in-game. Evil’s base element is only available through the ‘Myths and Monsters’ content pack.
The Myth and Monsters pack revolves around the rich storyline of Mythology.
This article is a part of LifeRejoice’s step-by-step ‘how to’ guide series for making Elements in Little Alchemy 2. Click here to check out more Little Alchemy 2 Element guides.
It will unleash a plethora of Mythological creatures, Gods, Heroes, and all awe-inspiring figures in the Mythological world, which will be a great visual tool in book reading presentations and for the kids to immerse themselves in their mythological journey! Let’s get started!
Step 1: Create a House
A house is not just a structure that protects from the harsh elements of nature and people. it gives a sense of privacy, well-being, belonging, security and control.
For some, it is a symbol of economic power and authority, which is increasingly defined by the quality, amenities, and grandness of a house. But very importantly, we have a sense of centering, where we leave each morning and we return to it every night.
Here’s a guide to creating House from base elements
- Combine Earth (base element) + Water (base element) to create Mud
- Combine Mud + Fire (base element) to create Brick
- Combine Brick + Brick to create Wall
- Combine Wall + Wall to finally create House
If you already unlocked other items or elements, you may find these other combinations to create House:
Unlocking House will also unlock amazing and unique items that will, in turn, unlock you more complex items. Here are a few items that you might find amusing:
- House and Airplane = Hangar
- House and Ant = Anthill
- House and Atmosphere = Space Station
- House and Beaver = Dam
- House and Big = Skyscraper
- House and Campfire = BBQ and Fireplace
- House and Cheese = Mouse
- House and Cold = Igloo
- House and Flower = Garden
- House and Gold = Bank
- House and Human = Family
- House and Knight = Castle
- House and Pirate = Pirate Ship
- House and Spotlight = Lighthouse
- House and Tsunami = Flood
- House and Vampire = Castle
- House and Wind = Windmill
You can view all the list here.
Step 2: Downloading the ‘Myths and Monsters’ content pack
Here’s an easy step-by-step guide on downloading the Myths and Monsters pack via IOS or Android
- Open your Little Alchemy 2 app
- (IOS) On the upper left corner of the screen, you will see the ‘Store‘ icon, Tap on the icon, and a new window will pop up. For Android, the Store is located at the bottom of the screen, where you can find other menu options.
- This window will show the details and information about the Myths and Monsters content pack which costs only $2.99
- To proceed with payment, you can either go back to the main store window and tap on the purchase or just tap on the small purple bag on the info page.
- Once payment is complete, the Myths and Monsters content pack is ready for you to enjoy!
Once downloaded, you will now have access to new and exclusive basic elements such as Immortality, Monster, Good, and of course, Evil, which is our goal to unlock Hell.
Here are some of the items, elements, creatures, heroes, and many more that you can unlock with the Myths and Monsters pack:
- Achilles – The greatest hero of the Greeks in the Trojan War.
- Baba Yaga – Supernatural being that looks like a ferocious old woman.
- Book of the Dead – An ancient Egyptian funerary text, that contains magic spells to help the journey of the dead in the underworld.
- Chimera – Is a fire-breathing female monster resembling a lion in the front, goat in the middle, and has a dragon back end.
- Cupid – Ancient Roman god of love. One of the symbols of Valentines day
- Curse – To invoke a supernatural power that will inflict harm or punishment.
- Elf – Supernatural being with magical powers and beauty.
- Gargoyle – Guardians who protect and frighten away evil spirits
- Heaven – A place where supernatural beings stay like gods, angels, souls, and saints.
- Holy Water – Is water that has been blessed by religious clergy. It uses to ward off evil spirits.
- Kraken – A sea monster with tremendous size and strength. Similar to a giant Octopus.
- Mjolnir – Thor’s hammer.
- Mount Olympus – Home of the Greek gods and the highest mountain of Greece.
- Pandora’s Box – Is a Greek artifact that when opened, releases physical and emotional curses on mankind.
- Poseidon – Greek god of the sea
- Sandman – is a spiritual being that puts people to sleep and brings good dreams by sprinkling magic sand into their eyes.
- Thor – Greek god of thunder
- World Turtle – A cosmic turtle that bears the entire world on its shell.
- Zeus – Greek god of the sky and the ruler, protector, and father to all gods and humans.
You may view the full list here.
Note; Exclusively for mobile devices. Not applicable on desktop.
Step 3: How to Create Hell
Since the Myths and Monsters content pack is unlocked, you now have access to Evil, which is the missing component for you to acquire Hell. But you may also unlock Hell in different forms.
Here are other combinations to unlock Hell:
- Demon** and House
- Doghouse and Hellhound**
- Evil** and Heaven**
- Hellhound** and House
**Can only be acquired through the Myths and Monsters content pack combinations.
Also, acquiring Hell will help you acquire other unique items. Here are all the items you can create with Hell
- Hell and Animal = Hellhound
- Hell and Dog = Hellhound
- Hell and Good = Heaven
- Hell and Human = Demon
- Hell and Wolf = Hellhound
Hope you picked up something interesting today. Did the lore of mythology invite interest for you? If it did, then continue on the exploration inside Little Alchemy 2 and discover something new!
Just be careful in unlocking Pandora’s Box, if you know what I mean. Cheers!