Are you craving a nice smoothie for that jolt of energy before heading to the gym? Or a nice bowl of fresh fruit salad made with mangoes, kiwis, apples, and berries? Or just snacking down on your favorite fruit while watching a movie or while doing work at home?
What more can you say about fruit?
Anything about it is beneficial for us, other animals, and the rest of the planet. Fruits are an excellent source of vitamins and minerals that provides all types of benefits. It is also high in fiber which helps aids in digestion and decreases the chance of constipation.
Fruits also provide a wide range of health=boosting antioxidants, that will help reduce diseases such as heart disease, inflammation, diabetes, and certain cancers.
The antioxidants search for free radicals from the body cells and prevent or reduce the damage caused by oxidation. It will also help you be strong, energized, and hydrated to help you in your gym routine or to prevent cramping while you are doing cardiovascular activities such as running, hiking, or biking.
Lastly, it helps your skin glow. which means that it will stay moist and soft, which will prevent it from rashes, and prevent the formation of skin diseases from mild ones like rashes and acne, to server ones like skin cancer.
It is recommended by the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA), to have at least two servings of fruit per day, to achieve that dietary balance and nutrition.
Here’s how we can make Fruit in Little Alchemy 2! Like in real life, it’s as easy as watering a plant or tree with flowers to help it bloom and bear fruits!
So, the combination needed to create Fruit is by Flower and Water. But wait a minute! Is Flower not available in your element selection? Don’t you worry!
In this article, we have prepared an easy step-by-step guide in creating Flower from basic elements, that will eventually allow you to create Fruit! Let’s get started!
Step 1: Create Flower
Flowers are an essential part of nature -they can insects and other animals, provide medicine for humans and aid in a plant’s reproduction by enticing insects to allow pollination.
Flowers also make an emotional impact on humans as it provides consideration and comfort. It serves as a beautiful and natural decoration that will not only make the aesthetic of your room elegant, but it emits amazing smells!
The scent of flower-like lavender and roses acts as a booster to relieve stress and depression, fight inflammation and will help you sleep better.
In general, it will create positive energy around you to make you feel happier throughout the day!
Here’s how to create Flower in Little Alchemy 2:
- Combine Fire (base element) + Fire to create Energy
- Combine Water (base element) + Water to create Puddle
- Combine Puddle + Puddle to create Pond
- Combine Pond + Pond to create Lake
- Combine Lake + Lake to create Sea
- Combine Earth (base element) + Earth to create Land
- Combine Land + Land to create Continent
- Combine Continent + Continent to create Planet
- Combine Planet + Air to create Atmosphere
- Combine Atmosphere + Water to create Cloud
- Combine Cloud + Water to create Rain
- Combine Earth + Sea to create Primordial Soup
- Combine Primordial Soup + Energy to create Life
- Combine Life + Earth to create Soil
- Combine Soil + Rain to create Plant
- Combine Earth + Fire to create Sun
- Combine Sun + Water to create Rainbow
- Finally, combine Rainbow + Plant to create Flower
You may also create Flower through these combinations:
- Double Rainbow! + Grass
- Double Rainbow! + Plant
- Garden + Grass
- Garden + Plant
- Garden + Seed
- Grass + Rainbow
- Grass + Seed
Unlocking Flower will also allow you to create wonderful elements with it. Here are all the creations!
- Flower + Alcohol = Perfume
- Flower + Animal = Bee and Butterfly
- Flower + Bee = Honey
- Flower + Bird = Hummingbird
- Flower + Blade = Rose
- Flower + Bottle = Vase
- Flower + Cat = Catnip
- Flower + Container = Garden and Vase
- Flower + Dust = Pollen
- Flower + Flower = Garden
- Flower + Grass = Garden
- Flower + House = Garden
- Flower + Lake = Water Lily
- Flower + Lawn = Garden
- Flower + Love = Rose
- Flower + Owl = Hummingbird
- Flower + Pigeon = Hummingbird
- Flower + Plant = Garden
- Flower + Pond = Water Lily
- Flower + Pottery = Vase
- Flower + Puddle = Water Lily
- Flower + Rain = Fruit
- Flower + Seagull = Hummingbird
- Flower + Steam = Perfume
- Flower + Stream = Water Lily
- Flower + Sun = Sunflower
- Flower + Time** = Fruit and Seed
- Flower + Tree = Fruit
- Flower + Wind = Leaf and Pollen
Step 2: Create Fruit
After unlocking Flower, you can now combine it with Water to create Fruit! As a bonus element, you will also unlock Perfume! Fruit and Water is not the only combination that you can use to create fruit.
Here are all the combinations:
- Farmer + Orchard
- Farmer + Tree
- Flower + Rain
- Flower + Time**
- Flower + Tree
What else can you make with Fruit? Here are all the creations:
- Fruit + Alcohol = Wine
- Fruit + Bacteria = Mold
- Fruit + Baker = Pie
- Fruit + Bakery = Pie
- Fruit + Beach = Coconut
- Fruit + Blender = Smoothie
- Fruit + Cold = Smoothie
- Fruit + Cookie Dough = Pie
- Fruit + Deity* = Dionysus*
- Fruit + Dough = Pie
- Fruit + Earth = Juice
- Fruit + Energy = Sugar
- Fruit + Evil* = Apple of Discord*
- Fruit + Explosion = Juice
- Fruit + Fire = Sugar
- Fruit + Heat = Jam
- Fruit + Human = Cook
- Fruit + Ice = Smoothie
- Fruit + Immortality* = Peach of Immortality*
- Fruit + Juice = Jam
- Fruit + Machine = Jam
- Fruit + Monkey = Banana
- Fruit + Newspaper = Recipe
- Fruit + Palm = Coconut
- Fruit + Paper = Recipe
- Fruit + Plant = Fruit Tree
- Fruit + Pressure = Juice
- Fruit + Rock = Juice
- Fruit + Stone = Juice
- Fruit + Sun = Alcohol
- Fruit + Time** = Mold
- Fruit + Tree = Fruit Tree
- Fruit + Water = Juice
- Fruit + Wheat = Alcohol
- Fruit + Wood = Fruit Tree
*Exclusive item from the Myths and Monsters content pack
**Time is a base element that cannot be unlocked through combinations. It will automatically unlock once you have accumulated a total of 100 elements, including the 4 basic elements.
Have you learned something new today with Fruits and Flowers? Yes? Great! If not, feel free to explore other gaming guides we have prepared on the gaming section, with all the Little Alchemy 2 easy step-by-step guides that will help you unlock the elements you longed for!
You may also find other interesting topics in our Home & Gardening, Kitchen & Dining, Electronics, and Tech sections, that will be helpful for you in your everyday lifestyle! Enjoy and cheers!