Well, we have all been pushed by our parents to eat vegetables when we were children. Nevertheless, the sole reason behind that was so that our body got the proper nutrients residing in them. And certainly, vegetables are the edible parts of plants that benefit our body.
Similarly, it’s quite weird how vegetables are different from fruits or nuts, despite their origin being the same. And, the agricultural way of life has been developing since ancient times.
While people only consumed locally harvested vegetables in the past, trade has allowed them to consume vegetables from anywhere, anytime.
Likewise, today, we will be creating the Vegetable element in Little Alchemy 2. And remember, eating vegetables keeps you healthy, so don’t stop eating them. Whereas, we will be using Plant and Field as the key ingredients of Vegetable.
So without further ado, let’s get right into the process, shall we?
Walkthrough for Vegetable in Little Alchemy 2
Step 1: Create Plant
As we talked about before, vegetables are the edible parts of plants that contain nutrients. Hence, it’s obvious, we will require the Plant element to obtain Vegetable. And as always, we will start off by obtaining the key ingredients of our goal element.
To clarify, you can obtain the Plant element as shown below:
- Earth + Earth = Land
- Land + Earth = Continent
- Continent + Continent = Planet
- Planet + Air = Atmosphere
- Atmosphere + Water = Cloud
- Cloud + Water = Rain
- Water + Water = Puddle
- Puddle + Water = Pond
- Pond + Water = Lake
- Lake + Water = Sea
- Sea + Earth = Primordial Soup
- Fire + Fire = Energy
- Primordial Soup + Energy = Life
- Life + Earth = Soil
- Rain + Soil = Plant
Woo! That was a lot of combinations, but you nailed it.
Step 2: Create Field
Nonetheless, it’s time we move onto the second key ingredient of Vegetable. That is, vegetables are harvested in large quantities. Therefore, farmers use field systems to maximize the production of vegetables. So, we will be obtaining the Field element next.
In short, the below steps will help you obtain the Field element:
Well, see how fast we are at the final step of obtaining Vegetable already.
Step 3: Create Vegetable
So, let’s not waste any more time, and get right into the final step by combining Field and Plant. Also, make sure to focus on having fun in this journey. Because Little Alchemy 2 is all about exploring, adventuring, and having fun.
Whereas, you can obtain the Vegetable element as follows:
- Field + Plant = Vegetable
Congrats! You can stay healthy forever now that you have an infinite source of vegetables.
Alternative Ways to Obtain Vegetable
Meanwhile, having more control over vegetables is even better. So, how about we harvest more Vegetable? And worry not, it won’t be boring at all, as we will use different elements to obtain Vegetable.
For instance, we can use the following alternative ways to obtain Vegetable:
- Farmer + Field = Vegetable
- Domestication + Plant = Vegetable
- Farmer + Forest = Vegetable
- Farmer + Plant = Vegetable
Great job! You are letting out your creativity well, so keep going.
Elements You Can Obtain Using Vegetable
Talking about which, when it comes to using our creativity, nothing is better than using a new element to obtain even more elements. Most importantly, exploring the world of Little Alchemy by trying out new combinations is the game’s main objective.
Therefore, the below list shows all the elements you can obtain using Vegetable:
- Vegetable + Bacteria = Mold
- Vegetable + Beach = Coconut
- Vegetable + Bread = Sandwich
- Vegetable + Earth = Potato
- Vegetable + Explosion = Juice
- Vegetable + Farmer = Pumpkin
- Vegetable + Field = Pumpkin
- Vegetable + Garden = Carrot
- Vegetable + Ghost = Jack-O-Lantern
- Vegetable + Grass = Carrot
- Vegetable + Human = Cook
- Vegetable + Jack-O-Lantern = Pumpkin
- Vegetable + Newspaper = Recipe
- Vegetable + Night = Jack-O-Lantern
- Vegetable + Oil = French Fries
- Vegetable + Palm = Coconut
- Vegetable + Paper = Recipe
- Vegetable + Pressure = Juice
- Vegetable + Rock = Juice
- Vegetable + Skeleton = Jack-O-Lantern
- Vegetable + Snowman = Carrot
- Vegetable + Stone = Juice
- Vegetable + Time = Mold
- Vegetable + Water = Juice
Give yourself a huge pat! You didn’t just obtain Vegetable, but also acquired all the elements possible elements using it.
Nonetheless, that means you have great alchemy skills. And, to keep them fresh, the best thing you can do is keep using the new elements to obtain even more elements. Likewise, who knows, you might discover a secret nobody else knows.
Lastly, we are always here at your service. So in case you need any help, feel free to rely on us whenever necessary.