Evil, as what is defined as the absence of good. But what it truly means is that Evil is a problem of connecting moral wrongdoing to something that should be morally correct.
Gosh, that hurt my brain! Don’t worry we will not go deep into the meaning of Evil. What we are here for is for us to create Evil in Little Alchemy 2!
Unlocking Evil requires you to just download the Myths and Monsters pack, which includes 4 basic elements that include Evil.
But if you wanted to challenge yourself and opt for the long route, we got you too! The quickest and easiest way to unlock Evil is by combining Human and Pandora’s Box.
Too complicated? Don’t worry, we will guide you step-by-step, from the download process up to creating Evil. We will also show you other amazing elements that you can unlock using Evil! Let’s get started!
Downloading the ‘Myths and Monsters’ content pack
Here’s an easy step-by-step guide on downloading the Myths and Monsters pack via IOS or Android
- Open your Little Alchemy 2 app
- (IOS) On the upper left corner of the screen, you will see the ‘Store‘ icon, Tap on the icon, and a new window will pop up. For Android, the Store is located at the bottom of the screen, where you can find other menu options.
- This window will show the details and information about the Myths and Monsters content pack which only cost $2.99
- To proceed with payment, you can either go back to the main store window and tap on the purchase or just tap on the small purple bag on the info page.
- Once payment is complete, the Myths and Monsters content pack is ready for you to enjoy!
Once downloaded, you will now have access to new and exclusive basic elements such as Immortality, Monster, Good, and of course, Evil.
Here are just some of the items, elements, creatures, heroes that you might find interesting when unlock with the Myths and Monsters pack:
- Achilles – The greatest hero of the Greeks in the Trojan War.
- Baba Yaga – Supernatural being that looks like a ferocious old woman.
- Book of the Dead – An ancient Egyptian funerary text, that contains magic spells to help the journey of the dead in the underworld.
- Chimera – Is a fire-breathing female monster resembling a lion in the front, goat in the middle, and has a dragon back end.
- Cupid – Ancient Roman god of love. One of the symbols of Valentines day
- Curse – To invoke a supernatural power that will inflict harm or punishment.
- Elf – Supernatural being with magical powers and beauty.
- Gargoyle – Guardians who protect and frighten away evil spirits
- Heaven – A place where supernatural beings stay like gods, angels, souls, and saints.
- Holy Water – Is water that has been blessed by religious clergy. It uses to ward off evil spirits.
- Kraken – A sea monster with tremendous size and strength. Similar to a giant Octopus.
- Mjolnir – Thor’s hammer.
- Mount Olympus – Home of the Greek gods and the highest mountain of Greece.
- Pandora’s Box – Is a Greek artifact that when opened, releases physical and emotional curses on mankind.
- Poseidon – Greek god of the sea
- Sandman – is a spiritual being that puts people to sleep and brings good dreams by sprinkling magic sand into their eyes.
- Thor – Greek god of thunder
- World Turtle – A cosmic turtle that bears the entire world on its shell.
- Zeus – Greek god of the sky and the ruler, protector, and father to all gods and humans.
You may view the full list here.
Note; Exclusively for mobile devices. Not applicable on desktop.
Step 1: Create Human
- Combine Earth (base element) + Water (base element) to create Mud
- Combine Fire (base element) + Fire to create Energy
- Combine Earth + Fire to create Lava
- Combine Air (base element) + Lava to create Stone
- Combine Stone + Mud to create Clay
- Combine Water (base element) + Water to create Puddle
- Combine Puddle + Puddle to create Pond
- Combine Pond + Pond to create Lake
- Combine Lake + Lake to create Sea
- Combine Sea + Earth to create Primordial Soup
- Combine Primordial Soup + Energy to create Life
- Finally, combine Life + Clay to create Human
Step 2: Create Pandora’s Box
- Combine Human + Immortality (Myths and Monsters base element) to create Deity
- Combine Air + Fire to create Smoke
- Combine Earth + Earth to create Land
- Combine Land + Land to create Continent
- Combine Continent + Continent to create Planet
- Combine Planet + Air to create Atmosphere
- Combine Atmosphere + Water to create Cloud
- Combine Cloud + Water to create Rain
- Combine Rain + Soil to create Plant
- Combine Fire + Stone to create Metal
- Combine Stone + Stone to create Wall
- Combine Wall + Wall to create House
- Combine Air + Stone to create Sand
- Combine Sand + Fire to create Glass
- Combine Earth + Metal to create Plow
- Combine Plow + Earth to create Field
- Combine Field + House to create Barn
- Combine Fire + Life to create Phoenix
- Combine Phoenix + Phoenix to create Egg
- Combine Barn + Egg to create Chicken
- Combine Chicken + Egg to create Philosophy
- Combine Planet + Philosophy to create Big
- Combine Big + Plant to create Tree
- Combine Fire + Planet to create Sun
- Combine Sun + Energy to create Solar Cell
- Combine Solar Cell + Sun to create Electricity
- Combine Electricity + Glass to create Light Bulb
- Combine Light Bulb + Tree to create Christmas Tree
- Combine Christmas Tree + Human = Santa
- Combine Smoke + Stone to create Chimney
- Finally, combine Chimney + Santa to create Gift
Step 3: Creating Evil
After creating Human and Pandora’s box, you may now combine it to create Evil!
Unlocking Evil will also allow you to combine with other cool elements in Little Alchemy 2, here are all of the creations:
- Evil + Angel = Demon
- Evil + Animal = Hellhound
- Evil + Box = Pandora’s Box
- Evil + Container = Pandora’s Box
- Evil + Corpse = Jianghsi
- Evil + Deity = Demon
- Evil + Dog = Hellhound
- Evil + Faerie = Goblin
- Evil + Fruit Tree = Apple of Discord
- Evil + Fruit = Apple of Discord
- Evil + Heaven = Hell
- Evil + House = Hell
- Evil + Immortality = Demon
- Evil + Magic = Curse
- Evil + Orc = Orc
- Evil + Sandman = Mara
- Evil + Santa = Krampus
- Evil + Witch = Necromancer
- Evil + Wizard = Necromancer
- Evil + Wolf = Hellhound
Hope you learned something cool today! Feel free to check out other easy step-by-step guides for Little Alchemy 2, as well as other lifestyle topics that you may find interesting! Cheers!