Certainly, we have all loved to hear stories during our childhood. Moreover, unlike movies, stories allow the listener to create a world of their own. Hence, everything from the set where the story takes place to the characters in it are our imagination.
Likewise, stories are easily remembered and passed down through countless generations. As a result, we tend to share the stories we heard during our childhood to our kids and children. But, you surely aren’t here just to talk about stories.
Instead, you want to obtain the Story element in Little Alchemy 2. Whereas, worry not, we will guide you using the easiest method. That is, we will use Human and Hero as the key ingredients. So without further ado, let’s get working, shall we?
Walkthrough for Story in Little Alchemy 2
Step 1: Create Human
Above all, humans are the only beings who share stories. Whereas, most of the time, stories are all about extraordinary people talking about how they became so. Hence, it’s obvious why we require the Human element to obtain Story.
To clarify, you can obtain the Human element as shown below:
- Water + Water = Puddle
- Puddle + Water = Pond
- Pond + Water = Lake
- Lake + Water = Sea
- Sea + Earth = Primordial Soup
- Fire + Fire = Energy
- Energy + Primordial Soup = Life
- Earth + Water = Mud
- Earth + Fire = Lava
- Lava + Air = Stone
- Stone + Mud = Clay
- Clay + Life = Human
Now, let’s get ourselves a hero and create a story of our own.
Step 2: Create Hero
Further, it’s your choice what kind of hero you want for your story. Similarly, we will use the Lightning element to make our Human extraordinary. Afterward, we can easily obtain the Hero element.
That is, follow the below steps to obtain the Human element:
- Earth + Earth = Land
- Land + Land = Continent
- Continent + Continent = Planet
- Planet + Air = Atmosphere
- Atmosphere + Water = Cloud
- Cloud + Energy = Lightning
- Lightning + Human = Hero
Woo! We are just one step away from obtaining Hero. So, are you ready?
Step 3: Create Story
Nevertheless, it’s also time you think about a storyline that suits our Hero. And since we already have Human to share the stories, all we need to do is combine it with Hero to acquire the Story element.
Therefore, you can obtain the Story element as follows:
- Human + Hero = Story
Congrats! You have successfully created your own story.
Alternative Ways to Obtain Story
Likewise, how about we create more stories to share with the world? In fact, we can do so in a fun way using different elements.
For example, you can use the Campfire element to obtain Story as shown below:
- Human + Campfire = Story
In addition, it’s time we have more fun with the Story element.
Elements You Can Obtain Using Story
And if you are wondering how, we will be using it to obtain a bunch of new elements. Moreover, Little Alchemy 2 allows players to obtain new elements whenever they obtain a new element.
As a result, you can obtain the following list of elements using the Story element:
- Story + Antarctica = Yeti
- Story + Big = Legend
- Story + Broom = Witch
- Story + Castle = Fairy Tale
- Story + Cauldron = Witch
- Story + Christmas Stocking = Santa
- Story + Christmas Tree = Santa
- Story + Clay = Golem
- Story + Container = Book
- Story + Cookie Dough = Gingerbread Man
- Story + Cookie = Gingerbread Man
- Story + Corpse = Frankenstein’s Monster + Zombie
- Story + Cow = Minotaur
- Story + Cthulhu = Necronomicon
- Story + Dinosaur = Kaiju + Nessie
- Story + Dough = Gingerbread Man
- Story + Dragon = Fairy Tale
- Story + Fairy Tale = Legend
- Story + Garden = Gnome
- Story + Glacier = Yeti
- Story + Golem = Pinocchio
- Story + Grave = Ghost
- Story + Gravestone = Ghost
- Story + Horse = Centaur + Unicorn
- Story + Human = Hero + Philosophy
- Story + Knight = Fairy Tale
- Story + Lake = Nessie
- Story + Lizard = Dragon
- Story + Monarch = Fairy Tale
- Story + Mountain Range = Yeti
- Story + Mountain = Yeti
- Story + Night = Ghost
- Story + Paper = Newspaper
- Story + Snake = Medusa
- Story + Statue = Golem
- Story + Story = Legend
- Story + Sword = Excalibur
- Story + Time = Legend
- Story + Unicorn = Fairy Tale
- Story + Windmill = Don Quixote
- Story + Wood = Pinocchio
You do have some great alchemy skills, so how about you keep exploring?
As we talked about before, Little Alchemy 2 is all about exploring its world. And, the only way to do so is by performing new combinations. Whereas, you need new elements to perform new combinations. So, don’t stop discovering new elements, adventurer!