Certainly, you clicked on this article because you are a Little Alchemy 2 player. Moreover, you are interested in this element called Monster. And, you don’t know how to obtain it but want it really bad.
Nevertheless, Little Alchemy 2 is a game where players can simply combine different elements and form a new one. Likewise, the game is full of secrets that lie deep in its enormous sea. And, the best part is the game provides freedom to the players to do anything they please.
That is to say, players can choose to do anything such as obtaining a new element. Or, finding new ways to obtain the same elements. Otherwise, they can even use a new element to obtain dozens of new elements.
On the other hand, the world Little Alchemy 2 provides its players is filled with enough adventures. However, the game also features some exclusive elements such as Monster, Deity, Demon, etc. that we can’t obtain in that world.
Since our article today focuses on obtaining the Monster element, we will first need to unlock the ‘Myths and Monsters’ content pack. Afterward, the game will provide you with lots of new elements to play with that are unavailable otherwise.
In addition, the Monster element is one of the basic elements of the ‘Myths and Monsters’ content pack. So, the overall process of obtaining the Monster element will just include unlocking the content pack.
Note: You can only unlock content packs on iOS or Android devices.
Likewise, if you are ready to obtain this exclusive element, let’s get right into the process, shall we? Also, we have got an exciting list of elements you can obtain using the Monster element at the end of this article.
Unlock The ‘Myths And Monsters’ Content Pack
Now that you are clear about how content packs work in Little Alchemy 2, we can finally obtain the Monster element. Hence, our first step is to unlock the ‘Myths and Monsters’ content pack.
Nonetheless, if this is your first time unlocking a content pack in Little Alchemy 2, things can get confusing. Therefore, we will be guiding you step-by-step on unlocking the ‘Myths and Monsters’ content pack.
To clarify, follow the below steps to unlock the ‘Myths and Monsters’ content pack:
- Open Little Alchemy 2 on an iOS or Android device.
- Look at the bottom or the left side of the screen where there is a store icon.
- Tap on it to open the in-game store that will feature a lot of options.
- Find the ‘Myths and Monsters’ content pack where you can also see a purchase button.
- Click on the purchase button and follow the transaction process to unlock the content pack.
Congrats! You successfully obtained the ‘Myths and Monsters’ content pack. Moreover, you now have been blessed with all the goodies of the content pack. So, feel free to start exploring the world of ‘Myths and Monsters’.
Simply Obtain Monster
Similarly, you don’t need to do anything else to obtain the Monster element rather than unlocking the ‘Myths and Monsters’ content pack. For instance, you now have two new elements in your inventory.
That is, you have Immortality and Monster. And, these two elements can be combined with any other element to obtain newer elements. Likewise, how exciting it is that you can now dive into a whole new world full of fantasies?
Further, you can discover mythical gods and legendary monsters. In addition, the surprise we have got for you is a list of all the elements you can obtain using Monster.
Elements You Can Obtain Using Monster
Additionally, you know how Little Alchemy 2 works, the game allows players to obtain new elements by combining different elements. In other words, you now have the Monster element which can be combined with other elements to obtain dozens of elements.
In the same way, hope you are prepared for some heavy alchemy as the Monster element allows players to obtain a long list of elements. Also, you can expect to find all the monsters that comes in your mind.
To sum up, the following list shows all the elements you can obtain using Monster:
- Monster + Airplane = Gremlin
- Monster + Batter = Ooze
- Monster + Big = Giant
- Monster + Bird = Tengu
- Monster + Bone = Gashadokuro
- Monster + Box = Mimic
- Monster + Bridge = Troll
- Monster + Castle = Gargoyle
- Monster + Cave = Troll
- Monster + Chicken = Cockatrice
- Monster + Container = Mimic
- Monster + Cookie Dough = Ooze
- Monster + Darkness = Mara
- Monster + Demon = Oni
- Monster + Desert = Djinn
- Monster + Domestication = Domovoi
- Monster + Dough = Ooze
- Monster + Dune = Djinn
- Monster + Egg = Cocatrice
- Monster + Elf = Orc
- Monster + Faerie = Banshee
- Monster + Fire = Salamander
- Monster + Fish = Kraken
- Monster + Flying Squirrel = Wolpertinger
- Monster + Frog = Vodyanoy
- Monster + Galaxy Cluster = Cthulhu
- Monster + Goat = Chimera
- Monster + Helicopter = Gremlin
- Monster + Horse = Kelpie
- Monster + House = Domovoi
- Monster + Human = Orc
- Monster + Jam = Ooze
- Monster + Lake = Hydra
- Monster + Lamp = Will-o’-the-Wisp
- Monster + Lava = Salamander
- Monster + Light Bulb = Will-o’-the-Wisp
- Monster + Light = Will-o’-the-Wisp
- Monster + Lion = Griffin
- Monster + Liquid = Ooze
- Monster + Lizard = Salamander
- Monster + Moth = Mothman
- Monster + Mountain Goat = Chimera
- Monster + Mountain Range = Troll
- Monster + Mountain = Troll
- Monster + Mud = Ooze
- Monster + Night = Mara
- Monster + Ocean = Kraken
- Monster + Pig = Calydonian Boar
- Monster + Pilot = Gremlin
- Monster + Rabbit = Jackalope
- Monster + Rock = Gargoyle
- Monster + Sand = Sandman
- Monster + Sandstorm = Djinn
- Monster + Santa = Krampus
- Monster + Sea = Kraken
- Monster + Seahorse = Kelpie
- Monster + Seal = Selkie
- Monster + Seaplane = Gremlin
- Monster + Shark = Kraken
- Monster + Skeleton = Gashadokuro
- Monster + Small = Goblin
- Monster + Snake = Hydra
- Monster + Solar System = Cthulhu
- Monster + Sound = Banshee
- Monster + Space = Cthulhu
- Monster + Squirrel = Wolpertinger
- Monster + Statue = Gargoyle
- Monster + Stone = Gargoyle
- Monster + Swamp = Bunyip
- Monster + Treasure = Mimic
- Monster + Universe = Cthulhu
- Monster + Volcano = Salamander
- Monster + Wild Boar = Calydonian Boar
- Monster + Witch = Baba Yaga
Consequently, that was a really long list of elements we obtained using Monster, wasn’t it? Well, good news for you as you can now use these elements to obtain even more elements.
In conclusion, you have unlocked a whole different world of Little Alchemy 2 that includes a lot of new things for you to explore. Further, if you want guide on some elements from the ‘Myths and Monsters’ content pack, you can check Deity, Evil, Immortality, etc.
Meanwhile, feel free to try new combinations as who knows what secret you might discover! And, we will be right here just in case you get lost in this huge world. So, keep adventuring!